Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Presentations, etc.

Today some of us presented to the class our topics for our research papers. We talked about what our issue was, what piece of work we chose to reflect it, and why. In my opinion, it was great that us students got to finally interact AWAY from the computers and directly with each other. I finally got to hear other students speak and I got perspective into what they are like and what their point of views on issues were. I was the first to volunteer to speak about Teen Pregnancy and break the ice. Every one in the class had already heard of the piece of art, Juno. Then later the topics switched to the War and other issues affecting America. There was this girl that spoke about a movie I saw in Psychology class my first year of high school. It was Sybil, the story of a woman with multiple personalities.

No comments: