Sunday, November 30, 2008

Twilight

I first heard of the twilight series this previous summer. My old friend, Christy was counting down the months, days, hours for the premiere of a movie rendering of her favorite romantic novel. She was not the girliest girl, so to see her so engrossed in a love story intrigued me. Then she told me it was about vampires and I lost interest since I read a vampire story in 8th grade. Then i read this quote from the main vampire:
twilight Pictures, Images and Photos

Next, my boyfriend'd little sister bought the last of the series, AND a Twiligt sweater

and. . . Then when school started in the fall I began to hear more girls obssessed by the Twilight series.

Now I am about to borrow thw book from a friend because I refuse to watch the movie without reading the book first. I bet I won't even like the movie as much as the novel. That's how it always is because you imagine the characters and everything a certain way and then you're disappointed when it doesnt coinicide with the actual movie.

No comments: