Saturday, November 22, 2008

This semester. . .

Wow, the semester is over soon! I can't believe the semester is coming to a close. This was my first semester at this campus and I must say, I liked it. The holiday season is almost here!
Not to mention. . . FINALS. One of my teachers already gave us the date and time for his class' Final: December 16.
So this also means that we are currently working on our research papers for our ENC 1102 course. The topic is basically about how Art reflects life. Which is pretty much what I was stating in my previous blog! We could choose any work of art, so I decided on a motion picture instead of an actual novel or poetry. Since our choice of subject had to deal with ONE current issue that exist in our society today . . . I chose Teen Pregnancy.
Juno, the motion picture about a teenage girl dealing with an unplanned pregancy is my example.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: